Full stack .Net Developer to Snowborn Games
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 20.3.2020
Knowledge in .Net framework and ready to take on a role as a Developer at a fun, fast paced start-up in Stockholm and Helsinki? If you are right out of school or have a few years experience - Keep on reading, we are looking for you!
ABOUT THE ROLESnowborn Games is a studio based in Stockholm and Helsinki with an ambition to create entertaining, high-quality iGaming slots. They aim to build artistically unique, easy-to-play, analytics-based slot games focusing on creating a unique game experience customized for each player audience. This combined with their experience and knowledge to build a cutting-edge framework allows them to build high-quality content more efficiently than ever seen in the market.
The company consists of 12 co-workers in Stockholm and Helsinki, and is now looking forward to welcoming a new team member, proficient in full stack .Net. Snowborn Games aim to create an extensive gaming catalogue, so you will mostly be working with developing new games and new servers, but also occasionally fixing bugs in existing games.
Your duties will include developing game servers for slots games in .Net frameworks, and you will be working closely with multiple colleagues in the company both in Stockholm and Helsinki, mostly in teams with the mathematicians, client developers and your other developer colleague.
You are offered
* To join a start-up on the rise! Snowborn Games is a small company who aim to keep the company small in numbers even when profit goes up, to keep it a flat organization with a great and friendly culture and atmosphere.
* To work at a casual, fun office environment with a lot of flexibility. You can choose if you want to work from the Helsinki or Stockholm office.
* To be able to develop in your role and in time become a more senior developer. The perks of working in a start-up - Room for rapid advancement!
WE ARE LOOKING FORWe are looking for you who have:
* An academic degree, bachelor or master of science within IT/tech
* Great communication skills in English, both written and spoken
* Work experience
We also want you to have good knowledge and hands-on experience within:
* .Net framework
* .Net Core
* Deploying Applications
Its a plus if you have:
* Interest in the gaming industry, extra plus if you have interest in slots games
* Great communication skills in Swedish, both written and spoken
* Knowledge in typescript
* Knowledge in Cocos2d, Unity or Pixi.js
* Worked with sound, in howler.js for example
To be a great match for Snowborn Games you probably see yourself as a good team player who likes to be social and cooperate with you co-workers. On some Fridays the office gathers for a Casino-Friday or goes out for an AW.
* Start: According to agreement. Preferably later this spring/summer.
* Work extent: Full time, permanent position.
* Location: The office in Helsinki or Stockholm, where it suits the right candidate.
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Snowborn Games that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.