Full Stack / Front End Developer (React, Node), Happens, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 29.12.2021
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer for a start-up Happens, that is a platform service for companies in the event industry. Would you like to work in a recently launched company, in a small team that offers you an opportunity to affect to the growth of the company? Read further and apply for the position soon!
ABOUT THE ROLEHappens is a platform where event service providers such as banquet and conference facilities, experiences, and activities as well as catering services meet. Happens is recently launched to respond to the need of event service providers for new marketing channels, and to simplify discovering, comparing, and contacting the service providers. Happens is now looking for a Full Stack / Front-End developer for their own team to continue building the platform. In this position you will be the first developer at Happens, so you will work with development tasks independently, but in cooperation with the founders and content creators of Happens.
You are offered
* An opportunity to be part of a recently launched start-up, that works in a growing event industry
* Possibilities to grow with the company
* Great teammates in a company where working is also fun!
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Development and maintenance of the platform
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Knowledge in React and Node (the current platform is Wordpress-based)
* Some previous work experience, so you are able to work independently with the software
* Fluent English skills (Finnish skills are seen as an advantage)
As a person you are:
* Proactive and willing to learn and develop your skills
* Cooperative, but also like to work independently
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: 12 months (with a goal is to hire permanently later)
* Location: Otaniemi, Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Happens that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.