We are looking for aFull Stack Developer
to strengthen our SW team
As a full stack developer your role is to contribute as a team member on software development projects and ensure that assigned responsibilities are carried out in time and fulfilling agreed quality. You ensure quality in our own product by developing high-quality software design and architecture to our DTS (www.dentaltracking.com). Your daily tasks involve both software development and service operations. You stay up to date with needed technology stack (e.g. Java and web programming languages, cloud solutions and containers) and the JavaEE & Linux platforms. You’ll also be in a leading role in improving our organization’s working methods. You will get to influence how we work, not just what we are building.
Our small and efficient software team is working agile way and is a part of our innovative R&D team. Our toolkit consists of modern frameworks, architectures and cloud services such as Vaadin and MS Azure.
You could be our next full stack developer if you have
- Appropriate technical education
- Several years of experience in software development and object-oriented programming
- Previous experience in server administration and cloud services
- Capability to take quickly in use new technologies and methods
- Good collaboration skills
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English
- Practical way of working and interest to work both in cloud software and embedded software tasks
- Challenging and varied position with personal growth opportunities
- Chance to take part in international and interesting software development projects and a possibility to create something new
- Modern and pleasant working facilities in Parainen with awesome teammates and flexible remote work arrangements
- Support from team of professionals locally and from the group level
- We are profitable, domestic and innovative market leader acting in global and growing health technology industry
- We are development-oriented company and offer versatile employment benefits
Interested to join our software team?
Send your application and CV including salary request via link below by November 27th, 2020.
For more information contact HR Manager Sanna Glückert by email sanna.gluckert(at)lm-dental.com or by phone 040 090 6754 on 17.11. at 12-13 and 25.11. at 12-13.