Full stack developer
Full stack developer
Sanoma Media Finland B2B API & Integration team has an opening for a resourceful and motivated individual. The team is responsible for transforming Sanoma Cross Media advertising and solutions to the latest modern technologies and developing various kind of self-service solutions and API ecosystem.
In this role you’d be
- 60% Design and hands-on development
- 10% Troubleshooting and bug fixing, automated monitoring and alarms (together with the team)
- 15% Documentation and testing (automated testing, Confluence)
- 15% Participation to planning, release and sprint planning
You’ll be working closely with the team of product managers, architects, business designers and other developers (on-site + near-shore team) to build new features improving our sales operations or customer capabilities while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. All stakeholders are closely collaborating in common premises in Sanomatalo.
We’re looking for a good workmate and a team player. And what comes to professional experience, following skills would be important in this position:
- Software development, especially C# development
- At least couple of years working with cloud application development using git and CI/CD
- Your familiar with API applications
- Some experience of unit and integration testing
There’s lots of room for self-development and we’re not expecting you to manage everything. It would be really nice if you already have some experience or interest of following technologies:
- Azure LogicApps, API Management, Cosmos DB, App Service, Service Bus, Blob storage
- CRM/ERP APIs eg. Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot
This position would be suitable for someone who has about 2-5 years of experience from software development preferably in product development environment. You’ll be part of our active Tech&Data Community and we’re able to offer you interesting opportunities to develop your career and skills.
The job is located at Sanomatalo, Helsinki centrum and the position will be filled as soon as the suitable person has been found.
Interested? If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Jaana Tanskanen, B2B Service Owner (jaana.tanskanen(a)sanoma.com; +358 50 486 2543).