Full Stack Developer, Symbio
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 12.1.2022
Are you a Developer who has already gained some working experience and would like to develop your skills further? Do you enjoy learning new technologies and giving your input to products and services that are used by millions of people? If your answer is yeas, read more and join Symbios ambitious team of developers!
ABOUT THE ROLEAt Symbio you get to join different projects, for example in the industrial sector, consumer products, and automotive. You get to work in projects which provide technical challenges and the opportunity to work with other highly skilled developers in a collaborative environment with modern methods and technologies. Symbio builds new products and services while making the existing ones better, and for the developers, they offer many types of projects and assignments based on your interests and career goals. Some of the projects are done at the customer premises while in some projects you work mostly at Symbios office in Espoo. Currently, due to the pandemic situation, everything is done remotely.
We expect you to have some prior work experience working as a Full Stack Developer, but you do not need to master a specific tech stack since Symbio is looking for multiple developers with different backgrounds. What you do need to have to succeed in this role is a solution-oriented mindset, curiosity, and great communication skills. Send us your application and tell us more about you - what are your skills and interests?
You are offered:
* The opportunity to accumulate diverse programming experience on varied and interesting client projects
* Challenging development tasks as a part of an innovative and forward-thinking company
* Excellent employee benefits (for example healthcare, ePassi Flex, gym at the Espoo office, office bikes)
* A team that likes to have fun together by organizing after works and company breakfasts to gather regularly to share knowledge and have a good time
* Varying development tasks depending on your skills, interests, and the project at hand
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant work experience (for at least one year or more)
* Relevant educational background is seen as an advantage
* Fluent skills in English
As a person you
* Are quality-oriented
* Have great communicational skills and a positive attitude towards new challenges
* Are curious and always willing to learn
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Permanent employment
* Location: Espoo (and partly remotely)
* Contact information: All questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.