Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 25.4.2020
We are now looking for a Full Stack Developer to F-Secure! We expect that you have gained some relevant work experience and that you are eager to learn even more! You will be working with challenging problems together with supporting team where you can also present your own ideas. Read more below and apply!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou will be working in one of F-Secures agile teams with one of the fastest growing products, Protection Service for Business. It is a tool that thousands of F-Secures partners use worldwide to deliver endpoint security as a service for their customers which are businesses of different sizes.
You are offered
* A technical, ambitious and friendly team who will support you
* An opportunity to master new skills in different areas e.g. AWS
* Modern laptops (Windows, Linux or Mac)
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
If you are a Senior Developer, there is a chance to discuss direct recruitment to F-Secure.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant work experience at least for 2 years. You can also be more Senior.
* Academical background in IT
* Fluent English skills
As a person we wish you to:
* Take initiative
* Work well within a team
* Have good problem-solving skills
A security background check will be conducted for the selected candidate in accordance with Finnish Security Clearance act 726/2015.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, after which the recruitment to the client company is possible. If you are a Senior Developer, there is a chance to discuss direct recruitment to F-Secure already from the start.
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from F-Secure that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.