Hey Developer! Dun & Bradstreet (formerly Bisnode) is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team focusing on interesting projects on data and customer understanding. In this role, youll get to know how data is collected from many different points, how it is compiled, and how data can be utilized. Your employer is a established data house where you have the opportunity to progress and evolve into many different roles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, youll work as part of Java team at Dun & Bradstreet Finland, where you develop e.g. customized customer satisfaction survey packages for our customers starting from automated and targeted survey submission to survey design itself and data compilation from responses. Strong global concern guarantees a solid and secure foundation for the company's future. The most successful person in this task is a systematic and problem-solving person.
What we offer
* A versatile and developing work role where you can stay in your own comfort zone or learn something new.
* The opportunity to deepen your knowledge, or gain new experience, with useful technologies and practices.
* An overview of the work of an experienced data house, one of a kind in Finland.
* An established employer whose business is on a solid footing.
This is a direct recruitment assignment and the person selected for the position will be employed full-time and on a permanent basis in our client company. Dun & Bradstreet Finland offers you a diverse role as part of an international organization. You get to work with enthusiastic and motivated colleagues - with great products.
You work in close cooperation with the rest of the Java team with e.g. the following tasks:
* Development of user interfaces for existing customer satisfaction measurement tools and addition of modules to these.
* Optionally, if you wish, extend your responsibilities to credit information services or other data usage for example.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Experience in the following technologies is considered an advantage: Linux, C# (.NET), TypeScript, React, NodeJS.
* Troubleshooting and code reading skills, as well as activity to correct detected coding errors.
* Basic Finnish language skills. Fluent Finnish is a great advantage to succeed in this task.
* Start: as soon as possible
* Working hours: full time
* Duration: permanent contract
* Location: Helsinki, and partial remote option
* Contact information: This recruitment process is the responsibility of Academic Work on behalf of its client company Dun & Bradstreet Finland and all inquiries related to the position should be sent to Academic Work .
We review applicants on an ongoing basis, and if we've already progressed to the interview phase, the announcement may be removed from our site before the recruitment process is complete. So apply for a place today, because with the right person we are ready to move forward quickly.
Dun & Bradstreet is the choice of forward-looking organizations around the world who rely on data and analytical expertise. They use our solutions to create winning strategies and make smart decisions. We have a key role to play in enabling the core functions of these organizations. We help increase revenue, improve margins, reduce risks and meet legal and regulatory requirements. Dun & Bradstreet stands out in the market with its ever-expanding business knowledge, depth, versatility and accuracy.