Full-stack Developer (Facebook ecosystem)
Smartly.io Solutions Oy
We are looking for a full-stack developer to join team Senators. We're looking for a person who is driven by building better systems and creating amazing user experience for our B2B customers.
Team Senators owns one of the most business critical areas of theSmartly.io app — the one that creates the ads in the Facebook ecosystem (Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp) you see in your social media feed.
The team’s main responsibility is to create and innovate on top of the Facebook ecosystem and have close communication with Facebook and with our customers: gather feedback and solve problems our customers are facing on their day-to-day workflow.
Team Senators's stack: React, Node.js, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, Redis, and Kubernetes.
Want to learn more about the team? Check out our team intro in our tech blog.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Design, build and operate a modern React micro-frontend serving more than 2.5 billion € in ad spend.
- Design, build and operate Node.js microservices running on Kubernetes that create thousands of ads daily.
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders, working with product and UX/UI design to create great user experiences, working with Facebook about new features and innovations and with customers about their global marketing strategies.
We are looking for the following:
- Experience in building modern React applications and node.js microservices
- Experience in designing scalable and maintainable software architecture
- Capability to understand our customers and build a product that solves their pain points
What we offer you:
- You’ll have a significant personal impact on the products we’re building, as well as their impact on our customers and our business, because of our strong culture of ownership.
- The team is in full control of how they work and what tools and technologies they use.
- You’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced online marketers out there, like Uber, eBay, Zalando.
- Support for relocation.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Perks and company sponsored activities (including but not limited to): self-learning materials & activities, quarterly team activity days, monthly company activity days and sorts & activity groups
Who we are
Smartly.io is building a platform to automate every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. We are a global team of over 350 Smartlies with footholds in 13 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and Zalando.
We’re building the best product company to work for, where highly autonomous engineering teams can take full ownership of creating world-class software. As a Smartlie engineer, you get to tackle challenges of considerable scale and complexity. We develop our product at a fast pace and in close cooperation with the largest online businesses globally.
We take ownership, optimize impact and maximize learning. Smartlies choose us and grow with us thanks to the company culture and smart colleagues. Learn more at smartly.io/culturehandbook.