Metso Outotec Market Area Nordics is responsible for all customers, customer operations and customer interface management in Nordics. The main functions of the organization are sales and service.
Now we are looking for a Service Manager who is responsible for field service for rock crushing customers located in Finland. The main responsibilities are managing the field service business, operating in the customer interface, supporting sales and
developing field service operations.
This role is responsible of organizing and administering the field service and ensuring that all service work is carried out in accordance with Metso Outotec's quality requirements. Also developing the team in terms of efficiency, service attitude, competence, flexibility, and preparedness.
You will be leading a team of 7 experienced technicians with base in the Metso Outotec facilities in Tampere. You will also be responsible for managing and growing our service subcontractor operations.
• Responsible for the high-quality and safe execution of FSE work.
• Responsible for high-quality documentation and traceability of work.
• Responsible for the cost-effective and fast execution of service work.
• Develop and intensify cooperation with workshop in resource allocation.
• Responsible for the development of the FSE team.
• Develop subcontracting network to meet the needs of the FSE.
• Develop cooperation and document management between the FSE and subcontractors together with other representatives of the FSE.
• Responsible for the interface between the FSE and customers, and is in close contact with the FSE customers.
• Sales support in bid calculation and sales of FES services/products.
• Is involved in the development of service concepts and is responsible for their implementation in the FSE team.
• Vacation substitution with Service coordinator.
To succeed, you will need:
• Technical background from electrics, automation, mechanics, or hydraulics
• Experience for managing a team in a hectic workday
• Ability to prioritize and adapt with changing needs
• Focus on financial goals and development of new business possibilities
• Structured and organized way of working with good communication skills
• High tolerance for pressure
For further information, please contact Kristian Rygh Theigler, Service Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by sending your resume and application through Metso Outotec Careers page latest on November 30th, 2021.
The position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.