Frontend / Fullstack Developer
ABLOY offers security and locking innovations dedicated to creating more trust in the world. Combining digital and mechanical expertise, Abloy Oy develops industry-leading security solutions that protect people, property and business. Abloy is part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world. From technical and engineering to software development ABLOY provides a diverse opportunity for those with skill, determination and drive to add trust into society - creating a more secure and safer future.
We are looking for experienced and motivated FRONTEND or FULLSTACK developers to create modern web experiences and services.
Do you like to combine physical and digital worlds together? Would you like to use and expand your current knowledge to create great and useful software for real-life use cases? If yes, you could be someone to join our team.
In this position, you will work closely with our Abloy OS access control core team (https://www.abloy.fi/fi/abloy/abloyfi/tuotteet/ratkaisut/abloy-os/) in Abloy Oy Espoo Leppävaara office.
Should you have several matches from the below list, please do not hesitate to apply:
- React and knowledge of its ecosystem: routing, styling (some experience with CSS in JS libraries), forms, state management (experience with redux is preferable), rendering optimizations, testing
- Build tools - webpack or similar
- Basic knowledge of the whole web application development
Bonus skills to have
- Some experience with AngularJS,
- Microfrontends or experience with apps combining React and AngularJS,
- Storybook or experience with development of a component library
- experience with CI / CD (e.g. Jenkins)
- Agile development, architecture, security, REST API development, Git, Cloud services.
Education, work experience and Personal Qualities:
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- An overall understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels is essential
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to explain rationale behind decision
- Fluency in English
What we offer
Our activities are summarized in three key promises: Can do, Expert and Personal. We take a solution-oriented approach to challenges, build trust with our expertise and do it with our own personality, knowing our customers.
We promise you the support and expertise of our community, as well as the best lessons and strengths of our company's journey of more than 100 years. With us, you can build something new and interesting, as well as develop and support our existing product range. We help you succeed by sparring and training you. There are also challenges to get to your development area appropriately! You will get keys to exceed yourself, develop and learn new things every day, as well as exciting and wide-ranging tasks in a world-leading security group. We also offer versatile and flexible working and services to support your well-being.
Join the herd! Please apply by registering your CV in www.experis.fi. If you have any question please contact Mikko Rämänen, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Experis, tel. +358 50 516 0054 / email@example.com.
As part of the recruitment process, a standard personnel security clearance will be conducted for the final candidates.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.