Frontend Developers, One Digital
We are looking Frontend Developers to develop web applications for Nordea’s private and corporate customers. This is an opportunity for you to play a part in building a better bank and help our millions of customers to improve their lives and reach their goals.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
About this opportunity
You’ll join One Digital where we are responsible for the digital services that are offered to Nordea customers in various channels.
What you'll be doing:
- You will design, create and improve frontend applications that integrate with API services with REST
- You are expected to take ownership of the code in your service area and ensure quality of the implementation
- You will also plan and coordinate the development effort with relevant stakeholders and other developers
- Depending on your interest, you can also contribute to the backend side or grow to become a full stack developer
- The role is based in Helsinki, Vallila. The team consist of frontend, backend and full stack developers that are working with other developers, architects, service designers, and test specialist in a Scrum teams following the SAFe model.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- You have several years of professional experience in Angular & AngularJS development or other enterprise frontend framework (React, Vue)
- You understand practices of OOP, functional and reactive programming
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Additional points are earned from:
- Experience in agile methods, code reviews and clean coding
- Experience in test automation and unit/integration/e2e/ accessibility testing tools
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 8 August 2020. Kindly be aware we will proceed with suitable candidates already during application period.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Mikhail Belov Mikhail.Belov@nordea.com and Niklas Jansson Niklas.Jansson@nordea.com
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.