Front-end Web Developer - Bittium Medical
We are looking for a Front-end Web Developer for Bittium’s Medical product development team, where we develop versatile software for analyzing human biosignals for use by medical professionals. Your previous work experience has given you a solid understanding of software development for web services. In this key position you would be involved in developing Bittium’s product portfolio with products that enable us to help our customers to create better services in the medical field. You are unafraid to challenge established solutions and help us to find new ones. You would be part of an agile development team with diverse expertise in creating medical devices for microservices architecture.
You would be in a hands-on development position, but you could also mentor our junior developers. You are also used to creating the necessary documentation as a part of project work.
We expect you to have:
- strong competence in web front end design and development
- good team-working skills and the ability to smoothly co-operate with customers and internal interest groups alike
- experience with some of the following libraries and ecosystems: React, Vue, Angular, Svelte
- a good handle on modern software development methods and you are used to picking and using ready open source components
- Backend know-how on Python or PHP is considered an advantage
The position is located in Oulu.
Interested? Apply today, but no later than 15.1.2021. The position is filled once a suitable candidate has been found.