Front-end React developer
Qvantel Finland Oy
Qvantel is a Telecom industry pioneer with over two decades of experience leading successful cloud-based digital BSS transformations for Communication Service Providers across Europe, Northern Africa, APAC and the Americas.
Qvantel’s Digital-Native CRM software allows CSPs to fully embrace the digital age by providing a Digital-First BSS platform that simplifies processes, cuts operating costs, and unleashes their competitive potential. We help operators set the foundation for customer-centric digital business with data-driven intelligence and flexible monetization models. Our cloud-based BSS solution is powered with Micro-Services, Open APIs, and virtualized infrastructure.
We are playing a vital role in developing communications and helping the world to be more connected. We are one of the fastest growing IT companies in Finland and we are looking for great people to grow with us. We operate in 10 countries around the globe with annual revenue of some 100 Meur and employing some 1000 professionals.
We are strengthening our Product Devlopment Function in Jyväskylä.
Front-end React developer
- Primary responsibility is the front-end development of Billing Toolbox module
- Secondary responsibility is the support and maintenance of existing Invoice formatting product implemented with Ruby on Rails
- As a scrum team member you are required to:
- understand the way of working in agile developments teams
- participate in all developments activities ie. user story refining, story point estimation, detailed design, documentation, development, quality assurance and deployment activities.
The competences you will bring with you:
- Experience in software implementation using frontend technologies
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus - Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ruby on Rails skills
What We Offer
At Qvantel you get to work with major international accounts as they work towards true digital transformation of their services and to offer value and satisfaction to their customers.
Qvantel is a fast-growing, customer-oriented technology company with dynamic and international culture. At Qvantel, people are encouraged to learn and develop themselves, they are used to working both independently as well as in teams, have a hands-on working style and a can-do attitude.
Please send your application in English with CV and salary request via our application form with no delay.
Please note that we are expecting valid working permit and residency from the applicants. Qvantel is not providing relocation support or sponsorship for working permits.