We are looking for a self-motivated front-end developer with great problem solving and teamwork skills. You also have a customer-oriented mind-set and thrive to learn new things.
As a front-end developer, you will be able to work in a various kinds of customer projects to help our customers achieve successful digital transformation.
Based on the specifications made together with customers, you will build, for instance, healthcare electronic archives and data warehouses covering the hospital district.
- Relevant educational background
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English, Finnish language skills are seen as an advantage
- Great problem solving and teamwork skills
- Keen to work with both customers and developers
- Passion for promoting standards and best practises
- Ability to work in a team, flexible, proactive, focus on objectives with high standard and quality
- Self-starter and a good team player
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about technology, quality, and user experience
- Feel comfortable working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Enthusiastic about learning new things
- Should be able to take ownership and have strong client focus
- Willingness and capability to be mentored by senior architects, engineers and project managers
We offer you:
- A nice, relaxed atmosphere, competitive salary, meal benefit, and comprehensive health insurance
- Interesting tasks with a variety of learning and development opportunities
- Financially sound and internationally growing company
- Flexible working hours and possibility to occasionally work remotely
- Casual working atmosphere in modern office premises. Our working language is English
- Support of expert-level colleagues in a dynamic working atmosphere
Our culture is built on respect, integrity and quality with low hierarchy. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. This is a good opportunity to become a member of a rapidly growing company that offers great benefits, advancement opportunities, and a positive work environment.
If you find this appealing, please submit your application along with your CV and salary request with subject Front-end developer to jobs[at]avaintec.com no later than 30th of September 2019. For further inquiries, please contact People Operations Manager, Fatbardhe Hetemaj +358 44 553 4333. Note, we’ll start interviewing interesting candidates immediately as applications drop in.