Front end developer
Reports to: CTO
About the position
With this position, you will have a chance to develop our user interfaces for Big Data analytics and be an integral part of our continuing success story!
You will be a central part of a global Technology Unit, based in Helsinki, Finland, that operates in a truly international business environment with a large global customer base. In addition, you will be able to develop your expertise further with world-class Market & Business Intelligence solutions.
The ideal candidate is also given a chance, if the candidate so desires, to participate in the design of exceptional user interfaces that highlight the capabilities of our analytical platform.
- Proficient in Server/Client side architectures.
- Solid understanding of test driven development and Continuous Integration and Deployment
- 3rd Party integration experience utilizing custom APIs / SDKs
- Fluency in English, good organizational skills, as well as proven communication and interaction skills.
- Ability to learn and specialize in new technologies quickly
- Prior experience of working in Agile SW Development teams
Considered as a plus:
- Mobile application development experience
- Knowledge / experience with one or more of these: ExtJS, .Net, ASP
- Prior experience in working with large scale enterprise CMS solutions
Desired personal skills:
- Highly analytical and curious mind with Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- A flexible international working environment
- Other benefits like lunch card, exercise & culture vouchers, massage, gym, occupational healthcare etc.
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement in a fast growing company.
- A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class talented team.
If you see yourself as the right candidate to join the M-Brain family through this position, then wait no further and apply either by filling in the application form on our company website by April 2nd.
This position will be filled on a rolling basis so candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For further information, contact: Kimmo Valtonen, CTO (kimmo.valtonen(at)m-brain.com).
To ensure a speedy response to your enquiry, please include ”Front End Developer” in the title of your mail.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1103927
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki