Front End Developer (Typescript, Angular)
We are now looking for a Senior Front End Developer to contribute to ourdevelopment work. We are developing a new platform to visualize and guide the devops process and are looking for a developer to create clear data focused UIs with Angular and Typescript on top of our machine learning powered analytics engine, to provide actionable views to the data. You would be working with our backend developers and data scientist in close co-operation to code and also help us design the frontend.
You would be part of our R&D organization and work with our patented technologies and in two major European research endeavors, TESTOMAT and VISDOM. Combining the research with our own product development, we are creating a highly scalable and global SaaS service for automated testing and analytics in software projects.
You will nail this job if:
- You are comfortable working with a micro services architecture and have the skills and/or work experience to show it. We want you to be able to show some previous work and proudly say to us “I did this”. We are looking for people from a wide range of skillsets and hope that you have a at least similar level of skill as your future coworkers, for some perspective, our team consists of people with 5-15* years of experience in the industry
- You value quality in your code. As we are developing tools to improve the quality of software, we also dogfood our tools extensively and hope you share our passion for linters and analysers.
- You are fluent in English and have good communication skills (written and spoken). Fluency in Finnish is a plus but not a requirement.
- You have the necessary working permits in Finland.
We hope that you are enthusiastic about data analytics, machine learning, and in general look forward in SW trends and think in terms of what will be the new machine learning or AI in 5 years.
At Qentinel we:
- Show off our smiles – because we offer dental care and extensive occupational health care services
- All have a personal training budget (€3000/year) - you will learn and develop new skills in your preferred manner
- Consider individuals and different life stages – we hear your hopes and support you in different kind of life situations
- Work with large corporations on diverse projects – so you’ll learn a lot in a short period
- Work with modern stacks and devices – at Qentinel you’ll develop your technical expertise even further
- Exercise and explore new hobbies together with our #Qentinelmoves program
Are you interested or need more information?
- Send us your application or LinkedIn profile as soon as possible latest by 29.9.2019. We handle applications on a first come, first served basis.
- If you have any questions or need more information about Qentinel, contact our always joyful recruitment team email@example.com or +358 75 7555 311
Come and join Henri's team!
Want to read more about our doings?
Qentinel receives funding for utilizing ai to improve devops analytics and predictability
Four ways ai will transform your testing
How to set up a no nonsense devops dashboard