Do you like to combine physical and digital worlds together? Would you like to use and expand your current knowledge to create great and useful software for real-life use cases?
If yes, you could be someone to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Front End Developer to build usable & modern web experiences, while taking full advantage of the system backend services. In this position you will work closely with our Abloy OS access control core team in Abloy Oy Espoo office.
FE Developer Responsibilities:
- Analyze the needs of Abloy OS end-users
- Create an optimized user experience
- Identify design problems and devise solutions
- Make strategic designs and user experience decisions related to existing and new functionality
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Proactively manage escalations in a smooth, timely and professional manner in addition to providing recommendations and rationale
- Champion new ideas and drive user-centered process and outcomes
Education, work experience and Personal Qualities:
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in implementing web user interfaces and utilizing APIs
- An overall understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels is essential
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to explain rationale behind decision
- Bonus expertise: Graphical skills, Back End knowledge (Java, Rails, MySQL), AWS, Atlassian tools, Jenkins, Scrum/agile development
- Fluency in English, Finnish preferred
We will offer you an interesting environment and challenging tasks, as well as competitive benefits and the possibility to grow together with the solution and advance on your career. With us, you will have the opportunity to take part in a great change in the cyber security field, rupturing the market with brand new access control solutions.
Come join and work with us in the interesting field of access control!
Apply with registered CV as soon as possible by clicking "Hae/Apply". The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. For more information, you can contact Recruitment Consultant Rami Inkilä, email@example.com.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin sekä suorahakuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille. Me autamme sinua löytämään unelmiesi työpaikan asiantuntijatehtävistä johtotasolle asti. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon ja rahoituksen, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin sekä johdon rekrytointeihin kaikilla toimialoilla.