- location Tampere
We are looking for an FPGA designer to join our smart camera development.
Your responsibilities include:
- Implementing image processing algorithms and sensor interface logic in VHDL for FPGA chips.
- Debugging the image processing path of the smart camera.
- Working closely with our SW and HW teams in testing of the smart cameras.
We expect from the applicant:
- Experience of VHDL design.
- Knowledge of image processing and/or machine vision algorithms.
- Experience of Linux HW driver implementation is a plus
- Relevant education (e.g. MSc from technical university)
- Team working skills.
- Possibility to work on the state-of-the-art smart camera technology
- Small and enthusiastic R&D team supporting your work.
Markku Selin, tel. 050 557 2244
Please send your application and CV with your salary request by 22 September via our web site: www.procemex.com/fpga-designer