We are looking for a Forwarding Assistant to join our fast growing company in Vantaa. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career in international logistics.
In this role you will work under supervision of the Forwarding Specialist and independently solve moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues.
The main focus of this position is to ensure efficient daily administrative operations, collect and organize documentation and data, assist with documentation preparation, advice Freight Forwarders the right customs clearances for arriving goods.
A successful candidate for this role is meticulous, with outstanding organizing and team working skills.
- Be a focal point of contact for freight forwarders regarding customs clearances
- Validating and updating customs declarations and VAT reports
- Intrastat reporting
- Collecting, organizing and achieving documentation and data
- Performing data entry into our ERP system
- Performing administrative duties to support department’s smooth workflow
- Vocational Qualification in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Administration, which can be compensated by previous working experience in foreign trade
- Fluent written and spoken skills in both English and Finnish
- Strong IT skills
- Capacity to perform duties diligently, particularly during hectic periods
- Flexibility and self-motivation
- Knowledge of customs regulations and documentation is considered as an advantage
- Positive and supportive environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Gym in the facility
Apply through company homepage no later than 2.05.2021. In your cover letter provide salary expectations and your main achievement in previous jobs.
First selections will start immediately, and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.