We are now looking for highly skilled professional in our Chemical and Pharmaceutical Development function in Turku for permanent position
Formulation Specialist in Polymer-based Drug Delivery System
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• You will work as a scientist with the responsibility for formulating polymer-based drug delivery systems and developing manufacturing techniques and processes.
• You are responsible for development and optimization of plastic materials used as excipients.
• Your work consists of planning, execution, evaluation and reporting of formulation and material studies in collaboration with the global project team.
• Your work also includes continuous cooperation with both our internal and external stakeholders.
• Compilation of regulatory documentation is also your responsibility.
WHO YOU ARE
• M. Sc. or Ph.D. in pharmacy , polymer technology, material chemistry or equivalent
• Experience in pharmaceutical industry in R&D is considered as an asset as well as knowledge of plastics processing (such as extrusion or injection molding)
• Knowledge of GMP in pharmaceutical industry is considered as an advantage
YOUR SKILLSET ALSO INCLUDES
• Innovativeness and determined mindset to achieve set targets by working independently or with a team
• Excellent documentation, organization and time management skills
• Fluent written and oral communication in Finnish and English
• Motivated to further enhance your skills towards disruptive technology areas, e.g. artificial intelligence and digitalization
• Ability to work efficiently within a multi-cultural, global, matrix organization
• Passion to drive positive mindset, team spirit and motivation
• An exciting job in a large global pharmaceutical company with high commitment to promote science for a better life.
• As a Bayer employee you will have opportunities to influence your own work and your development towards pharmaceutical expertise and as well as leadership.
• Bayer embraces a positive and social working environment and can offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Further info: Formulation Development 2 Department Manager Pirjo Kortesuo, Nov 22 during 9–10 and Nov 27 during 16–17, phone +358 400 701 057.
Please send your application by Dec 9, 2018.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Finland is a base for global pharmaceutical production, research & development and worldwide clinical trials. In Finland, Bayer employs about 850 people, located in Espoo and Turku. At Bayer, you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.