Focus Factory Manager, PB340Valmet Automotive EV Power Oy
Who we are and what we do?
Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally almost 4.500 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on eDrive Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
In our new Electric Vehicle Systems (EVS) we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and industrial applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a TIER1 system supplier.
Here’s where you’ll make an impact:
You are responsible for battery production in one of our main production lines. You already have a background of serial production: you understand serial production needs and the importance of technical, quality, and financial aspects - productivity and profitability. You have a deep understanding of cooperation and ability to work constructively with a variety of stakeholders – even with strict deadlines. In other words: you are capable of leading from a production demands perspective and prioritize work as needed. You are accustomed to taking initiative and working in flexible and proactive way.
This position is very interesting and gives you the possibility to work with the latest production technology with very high automation rate.
We hope that you would have:
Our work is done in teams where our success is created together and therefore strong negotiating, leading and motivational skills are needed when directing and actuating specialist teams towards common goals. Fluent English language is needed, and you will be interacting in customer interface as one of the key contacts.
- University or other relevant education / skills
- Leadership skills
- Proven capability lead people and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with ability to work in a cross-functional team and in a matrix organization
- Analytical, detailed, and logical way of working
- Technical experience
- Familiar with relevant industry standards
- Fluent written and spoken English and Finnish is required
Our special extras:
- An employer committed to sustainable, environmentally conscious business practices
- Friendly colleagues ready to support you
- Performance-related annual bonuses
- Possibility of remote and flexible working (if your position allows it)
- Ergonomic and modern workstations
- Versatile e-learning opportunities (e.g. LinkedIn Learning and Rosetta Stone language courses)
- Free use of the hobby house Laturi in Uusikaupunki
- Electronical employee benefit ePassi, which can be used for sports, cultural and wellness services
- Free charging of electric vehicles at Salo IoT Campus parking area and Uusikaupunki parking area
tel. +358 50 375 8100
Please apply latest by Sun 9.4.2023.
We are interviewing and fulfilling this position as soon as we will find suitable candidate, so please be quick.
Please visit our website for more information: www.valmet-automotive.com