FMI Customer & Brand Manager
Roche delivers cutting-edge medicines to hundreds of patients across Finland every year. We are driven by a passion to ensure patients achieve their personal health goals. Our collaborative, dynamic and highly experienced teams are currently forging new partnerships with a range of stakeholders as we seek to take healthcare in Finland to the next level. Together we are exploring how to harness emerging healthcare trends and technologies so that everyone in Finland receives the very best care. If you are keen to -work towards delivering better outcomes for more patients, faster, then this position may be the right one for you.
We are strengthening our focus on customer experience and brand management within the Customer Engagement Community at Roche Oy.
We are looking for one Customer & Brand Manager for Foundation Medicine genomic profiling services.
Foundation Medicine genomic profiling services CUSTOMER & BRAND MANAGER (CBM)
- Foundation Medicine (FMI) genomic profiling services are used to guide personalized treatment of cancer patients through comprehensive identification of mutations in the tumor genome.
- As an FMI Customer & Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing strategy of FMI services as a part of the affiliate personalized healthcare team. You will co-create with external customers on projects and solutions to improve personalized cancer care. CBM has a strong focus on activities in the customer interface.
- High customer focus with weekly field based activities
- Understanding of agile working principles and methodologies
- Strategic thinking and negotiation skills
- Ability to think out of the box and seek new opportunities based on learnings from across industries
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-organized and independent team player
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Positively energetic with the ability to inspire & influence
- Willingness to network internally, externally and internationally
- Embraces feedback culture
- Fluent in spoken and written Finnish and English
- Demonstrates the Roche values: Integrity, Courage & Passion
Key qualifications and skills:
- Strong skills in molecular biology and/or genetics
- University Degree in biosciences or pharmacy
- Experience in multi-channel marketing
- Service design training / experience is a benefit
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in Finnish and English
- Strong digital competencies and presentation skills
For further questions, please contact Henna Saarialho, Community Lead for Commercial Engagement Tel: 040 7035568 on 16.12. at 8-9, 17.12 at 10.00-11.30 or 18.12. at 9-11.00
Kindly submit your application by January 6th 2020 (link)