We are currently looking for an Foreign Material Exclusion Supervisor for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Performs Foreign Material Exclusion inspections (FEM) on site and report deviations
- Request correction on site when FME deviations are observed
- Provide guidance to the work supervisors for FME procedure application
- Manage the storage and maintenance of FME tools and equipment
- Implement immediate FME protections when needed
- Report poor FME practices to the line management and FME coordinators and record it
- Coordinate and organize the FME training (if needed)
- Update FME daily site walk database
- HSE background considered as a benefit
- Prior knowledge of Olkilouto construction site will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to absorb the pressure with time management skills
- Excellent in MS Office use
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, firstname.lastname@example.org