FME Supervisor, OL3 Site
We are currently looking for a FME Supervisor to our international client in the OL3 Site. The job starts as soon as the right candidate is found for duration up to 7 months depending on our client’s needs. The position will be fulfilled as soon as the right person is found so please apply quickly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- Ability to read isometric drawings
- Experience as a nuclear worker (OL3 experience is an advantage)
- MS Office knowledge
- Fluent English required
- Good communication skills, pro-active, positive and result oriented approach, ability to adapt in multi-cultural working environment
- Monitor the effective implementation of FME procedures
- Perform FME inspections on site and report deviation
- Assign observed deviations to the concerned departments to corrective actions
- Keep follow-up to ensure the corrective actions are implemented
- Prepare FME reports & documentation
- Assist in FME post incident analysis
- Maintain the FME tools and equipment in storage
- Implement immediately FME protections when needed
We are offering you the opportunity to develop in the field of Cost Control and to work in an international project where you can adapt your skills and gain valuable work experience.
Please apply for the “FME Supervisor” position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sarita Ojala at +358 (0)40 621 2577.