Fixed Wireless Access – Product Manager (PLM)
Our Fixed Networks (FN) business group provides an array of “gigabit to the home” solutions to deliver data access to our communication service provider (CSP) customers. This includes Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) as well as 5G fixed wireless access (FWA), xDSL and cable upgrades. We build solutions that don’t stop at the home but also bring that gigabit experience into the home using our meshed Wi-Fi solution.
The FWA PLM has overall responsibility for defining the product, features, feature evolution, cost and prices targets of the designated FWA 4G and 5G product.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Accountable for the FWA product ususability
- Accountable for the FWA mobile app and webGUI
- Accountable for the end to end management of the FWA product
- Identify product opportunities, accountable for product appeal, and manage product life cycle
- Define product functionality and features and its prioritization based on business retur
- Know the competition landscape for equivalent product and be capable to bring differentiation
- Customer interactions
- Technically savvy with a high level of interest and awareness in consumer electronics, mobile ecosystem, and 3GPP wireless networking
- Proven capability to deliver a competitive roadmap that drives market share growth and profitability in a commoditized market
- An individual who has demonstrated an ability to energize others when presented with difficult goals and objectives
- Decision-making experiences demonstrating appropriate balance between thoughtful research, and the need for timeliness and business prioritization
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.