Greetings, you adventure-loving IT professional wanting to kick-start your career! Come to Estonia to gain experience! You’ll also get an opportunity to explore a new culture.
On behalf of our international customer, we’re looking for help desk professionals for Tallinn’s help desk group as regular employees. The job is an excellent opportunity to get into the IT field, gain international experience and learn about a new culture.
As a support person you’ll advise customers over the phone and investigate IT problems. You’ll also receive, record and route service requests, analyse service events and document and maintain work instructions. Your employment contract will be made with an Estonian concern.
You are a person with:
• Very good written and verbal English and Finnish language;
• Customer-oriented mindset;
• Problem solving and communication skills;
• Customer service experience or IT education;
• Knowledge of other Scandinavian languages is a bonus
Your job is:
• Answering computer users IT questions and problems via phone or e-mail
• Registering the problems and forwarding them to a top-level specialist
Our client is offering:
• Training and support at the beginning and throughout work years
• Young and ambitious team
• Company benefits (Compensation of sport expenses, annual health checks and etc.)
All openings will be filled as soon as suitable applicants are found
Piia Parker +37256223006, also visit: https://barona.ee/