Would you like to work in a growing and leading global consulting and engineering company? In a company where we provide employees the opportunity to learn from some of the best managers and engineers in our industries and where we offer unique career opportunities?
We are now looking for Finnish speaking Piping and Layout Engineer/ Project Manager to join our client’s team in Espoo, Finland.
As Piping and Layout Engineer/ Project Manager, you will work closely with Finnish and global clients to learn user needs, and collaborate with other stakeholders. Project are mainly connected with minerals & metals, food industry, and pulp&paper industry.
- Responsible for own projects and acting as the main contact within own discipline towards the customer
-Responsible engineering content, discipline design drawings and technical documents within a project or study
- Ensure mechanical designs produced are optimal in terms of maintainability, serviceability, equipment operating cost and safe operation
- Ensure quality and delivery of design documentation throughout the design phases
- Develop cost effective and smart technical solutions
- Interacts with engineers of other disciplines internally and externally
What you need
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, such as Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience associated common industry sectors, especially minerals & metals, food industry, and pulp&paper
- Basic knowledge of layout, piping & support design and understanding of pipe stress calculations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English, other language skills are an advantage
- Experience in modern 3D design tools such as PDMS, E3D, SP3D
- Ability to make independent decisions in the planning, organizing and coordinating to develop solutions to complex problems
- Ability to quickly familiarize with laws, regulations and technical guidelines is necessary
What we offer you:
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself in the international working environment
- An interesting combination of operational and development tasks
- Challenges according to your interests and competence
- Competitive salary and rewards based on your performance
- Professional team and colleagues
This position is permanent, and located in Espoo, Finland.
Please send your application with CV and salary expectation via application link. We start the recruiting process immediately. For more information, please contact Recruitment Manager, Uniflex Finland Tiina Janerko by phone +358 406895300. You will find more opportunities at Uniflex: www.uniflex.fi