Our client company is now looking for
Finnish Speaking Corporate Officer
for fulltime permanent position in Luxembourg.
You have a solid legal background and at least 1 year’ experience in the legal/corporate department of a fiduciary or have worked in a law firm or had an in house legal/corporate position in Luxembourg. You are willing and looking to consolidate and grow your skills and talents in the long term with a company that works in a strong team and results-based environment. Experience with open-ended funds is an asset.
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio consisting of roughly 150 entities.
- Ensuring thorough hand over post-closing for new deals and their subsequent legal and corporate life cycle until the disposal process.
- Liaise with the cross-European, London and internal management as well as service providers and advisors for efficient running and best practice of all deals and entities’ corporate governance.
- Track and monitor the accuracy of the legal documents (legislations, signature, date, corporate details etc.
- Liaise with internal account management, acquisition and sales teams for transparency of information, organisation and resulting legal responses of projects and companies.
- Organise regular board meetings, board minutes, RCS filings, written resolutions.
- Help to maintain the company database and assist in the virtual archiving process.
- Monitor the accuracy and accessibility of legal and corporate documents.
- Ensure organized, clear and consistent saving, filing and scanning of all documents.
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Able to take direction and ask questions
- Strong organizational skills and eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent Finnish and English, any other language will be an advantage
- Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications
- Experience working with and maintaining strong professional links with lawyers, auditors, notaries, service providers.
- Experience dealing with the Luxembourgish RCS and board meeting organization, desirable
- Knowledge of the corporate governance framework in Luxembourg, desirable
Please apply by registering on our website. Click on the "Hae" button to the right of this advertisement. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV document. After creating a profile you may attach multiple files.
Poolia is a registered staffing agency, meaning that we comply with the requirements set by EK/HPL.