Finnish Sales Development Representative - Relocation Package Included
Dublin, Ireland TTEC
Results-oriented. Problem solver. Driven. Ambitious. It's what connects us… and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional sales experience to our customers for our client multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and cloud technology as a Sales Development Rep based in Dublin, Ireland.
Are you looking for growth in your career or need an opportunity to build a Sales career in technology company? If you say so, you are in the right post!
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life At TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a co-worker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a TTEC Hero, You'll Enjoy:
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• On site Kitchen
• 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
What you'll do:
This is a business to business pre-sales position where you'll generate sales leads to bring on new business opportunities. You'll work towards individual targets as well as be part of a larger sales team whose focus is growing our client's Cloud customer base across EMEA. You'll be in a phone-based environment, where you'll interact with customers primarily via outbound calls and emails. These potential customers have interacted with our client's marketing team and your goal is twofold - to drive pipeline to the sales team while creating a beautiful experience for all.
• Craft a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
• Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest, and excitement in cloud products.
• Identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization. You will need to understand their business needs and how to identify how our client's solutions can help.
• Partner with our marketing and sales teams to provide feedback on lead quality and demand generation
• Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
Why You? What You Bring
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Native or fluent Finnish & English written and verbal
• Ability to multi- task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Knowledge of the marketing technology industry
• Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
• Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
• Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenge
Click on the Apply Online button to let us know about you. Send us your CV in English.