Finnish Account Manager (Current / Existing Customers)
National Pen, Ireland
Fantastic Opportunity to Live and Work in Ireland
National Pen, Ireland
At National Pen we provide high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment in which to work with ongoing training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
No Cold Calling!
You will be required to sell a range of National Pen product to existing customers through outbound telephone calling. In doing so, they will provide our customers with a professional and courteous service, whilst establishing long-term customer relationships.
- Phoning customers from existing customer database and generating increased sales
- Manage a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key Performance targets
- Calling customers from existing mail orders received
- Entering orders on database and Up-selling live to customers
- Strengthen existing National Pen relationship with its high-value customers
- Participation in product projects when required
- Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products
- Verifying the order and customer details on-line
- Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management
- Experience in sales, building relationships with key decision makers
- Skilled negotiator
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong customer service and the desire to be successful exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organization
- Be a good team player
- Be fluent in Finnish
- Good English
Job type: Full Time Hours
Normal Hours of Work: 39.5 hrs per work – Day Shift is from 7.30 am to 4.30 pm (depending on language) Mon to Fri.
Salary €24,000 basic per annum, sales commission of €100 - €400 plus per week (depending on targets reached) = €30,000 - €35,000 OTE uncapped commission depending on targets reached.
- Paid Holidays
- Relocation package, we pay for flight ticket to come to Ireland of up to €150 with 2/4 night’s accommodation
- Staff discount
- Sports & Social Club
Please send your application in English
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1096915
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Ulkomaat/Irlanti