At your workplace, do you want to experience…
…the atmosphere of travelling? …an international work environment? …busy retail operations?
At your work, do you want to…
…develop yourself in a challenging HR-generalist role and carry out versatile job tasks? enjoy fast paced environment where dull days do not exist? …create, develop and implement HR policies and processes? …be part of a great team?
We are Dufry, the world's leading travel retail company. We operate at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, where we have several duty free and specialty stores. Our product range consists of cosmetics, alcohol and tobacco products, confectionery, gifts, watches and jewelry and accessories. Our workplace has been selected the best airport in Europe and it is being further developed.
We are looking for a
COUNTRY HR MANAGER
to join WDFG Helsinki Oy, which is the Finnish subsidiary of Dufry Group.
As Finland HR Manager you will provide professional HR support to our airport retail operation teams and back office teams.
You will drive the implementation of Nordic and local HR initiatives to build a sound culture and implement initiatives rolled out from Global Dufry. You will also be overall responsible for all country HR areas.
YOUR KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide solid day to day HR support to all levels of management.
- Act as guardian of all HR policies and procedures of the company securing their compliance with local regulations and legislation.
- Ensure effective personnel administration in labor relation matters such as absenteeism, disciplinary records, grievances and legal disputes.
- Define, deliver and supervise appropriate labor relations services (e.g. outsourced payroll and occupational health care).
- Responsible for HR KPIs and reporting of those, e.g. salary & wages costs and overall payroll in addition to other personnel expenses.
- Manage relationships and ensure good cooperation with employee representatives.
- Lead the cooperation negotiation process when applicable.
- Accountable for employee experience and employment lifecycle management
- Accountable for talent acquisition and sourcing, resource planning and recruitment policies, processes and tools.
- Accountable for compensation, benefits and staff incentive programs.
- Accountable for developing and sustaining leadership and professional development by actively implementing global trainings programs. and developing local solutions where applicable.
- Accountable for retention and successor planning policies, processes and tools.
- Accountable for developing work well-being policies, processes and tools.
- Accountable for the work environment’s Occupational Health and Safety issues, act as OHS Manager of the company.
- Data protection, bribery compliance responsible.
YOU HAVE / YOU ARE
- Master’s or Bachelor´s degree in HR or Business Administration or similar area.
- At least five years of experience as manager/team leader.
- Good knowledge of Finnish labor laws and collective labor agreements (preferably commercial sector) with experience to co-operate and negotiate with employee representatives.
- Structured, fast paced and service minded hands on approach to identify and deliver business benefits.
- Interest and understanding in business also from financial and efficiency perspective.
- Ability to establish trust and respect through competence and confidence.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Naturally engaging and powerful communicator and influencer skills
- Professional English skills, as the official working language in Dufry group is English.
- Pro-active approach to problem solving and change management
- Proven track record of organization and leadership skills
WE OFFER YOU
- An interesting overlook position in a genuinely international working environment at the world’s leading travel retailer.
- Professional team and great colleagues.
- Learning opportunities and possibilities to develop yourself and the company.
- Well-equipped working environment and tools to succeed in your role. Also possibility to work remotely, respecting our hybrid working time policy.
- Appealing staff benefits and role related benefits.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE ROLE
As Country HR Manager you report to Country General Manager and you are a member of the local management team. You will also be part of a Nordic HR Team. In this position you will have one HR Specialist in Finland reporting directly to you and one HR Specialist in retail operations team reporting to Operations Manager but working closely also with you.
This is a full-time position and it is located at Helsinki Airport. We expect you to start in the position as soon as possible.
If the selected candidate will be hired externally a security clearance and health check including drug screening will need to be passed in order be accepted in this position.
For further inquiries regarding this role, please contact Finland General Manager Sini Syväjärvi preferably by email email@example.com or by phone tel. +358 50 4635 277. By phone best available January 21st and 28th at 3 – 5 pm EET.
If you are an operationally oriented and structured team player as well as an engaging communicator with an ability to establish trust, this job can be a great development opportunity for you.
Apply for the position by February 6th, 2022 at the latest, by clicking the “Hae nyt”-link. Include your CV and cover letter in English with your salary expectation. We will review applications throughout the application period, so send your quickly.