Financial Systems Specialist
AFRY Finland Oy
We are looking for
Financial systems specialist
with a focus on report development to work in AFRY’s financial systems team under Group Finance.
About the job
In this new position you will work as part of a multinational team located in various countries across the AFRY group. You will be heavily involved in the on-going ERP project and will play a key role as part of the support organisation after go-live. The position is located in Vantaa, Finland.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Building reports and lobbies in AFRY financial systems, mainly IFS
- Support and administration of the IFS ERP system
- Participating in various projects related to AFRY financial systems
- Producing training materials and training users
- Working on harmonising processes relating to the financial systems environment and organisation structures
Who are you?
To be successful in this role, the person we are looking for has
- A Bachelor’s degree or similar in accounting or a related field
- Advanced Excel skills including building macros. Basic SQL skills are an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English. Finnish and / or Swedish skills would be an advantage
- Interest in growing into a role working with financial systems and report development
- Service-minded, flexible and proactive attitude
- Experience with financial systems projects is an advantage
We provide you with a position in a stable company where new idea creation is encouraged and innovations are taken forward. Our work is demanding, but it is accompanied by freedom – freedom to develop and learn, and to combine professional and private life into a fulfilling match.
We at AFRY want to build a better future and find the best solutions, serving our clients but also the wider society. We are a modern employer strongly driven by our values based on long-term sustainability.
Read more about AFRY and what our employees tell about their work https://afry.com/en/join-us/get-know-us
To hear more about this position please contact Kimmo Keränen, tel. +358 504122857
Interested in this position? Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request by September 27, 2020. Be fast, the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
AFRY is an international engineering, design and advisory company. We support our clients to progress in sustainability and digitalisation.
We are 17,000 devoted experts within the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy, operating across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.