to join our finance team in EXFO Oy, Oulu, Finland
As a Financial Specialist your main tasks will be demanding internal accounting, controlling and reporting tasks. In addition to the day-to-day accounting and financial control responsibilities, you will coordinate cash flows and sub-group accounting.
Oulu finance team works closely with Group's accounting teams, so experience from group accounting in international organization is necessary.
In order to succeed in this position you will need
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or other relevant field.
- Experience of demanding Group Accounting/Financial administration tasks with good knowledge of Finland accounting and VAT legislation.
- Flexible and willing to work both as a generalist, as well as with specific and detailed tasks.
- Good Excel skills with experience of working on ERP systems (SAP).
- Analytical, precise and active approach with good team working skills and developing attitude.
- Fluent Finnish and good English language skills required; German and/or French is an advantage.
For further information please contact Katri Tahkola, tel. 040 3010 360 on 17th or 18th April at 14:00-16:00 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your application with CV and salary request by April 25th, 2013 by e-mail to email@example.com. Mark your application “Financial Specialist”.