Would you like to work in a growth company nominated as one of the top 10 hottest start-ups in the Nordics? With our truly multicultural and dynamic work community of young professionals, Flowhaven has what it takes to offer employees great support and growth in an international company.
Flowhaven is a software solution for brand licensing on a mission to bring back the magic in the industry by creating modern tools to bring simplicity and clarity for all parties in the licensing process. We work with companies throughout the licensing industry, for example, TV, games, animation, and sports. With our Salesforce-based solution, we’re making streamlining operations and maximizing revenues easier than ever.
Flowhaven is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, with growing teams based in Los Angeles and in the UK.
Flowhaven is seeking a data-driven and growth-oriented Financial Planning & Analysis Lead to support the company's growth. This role will be a crucial part of the Global Financial team ensuring the leadership has accurate and updated data for decision making. In this position, you will build and own the financial planning and analysis functions, be in charge of creating useful business models and different scenarios and update them based on the newest information.
This is a full-time office-based position in Helsinki, Finland.
Responsibilities include for example:
- Build and own financial planning and analysis templates
- Gather, analyze and visualize business data
- Financial scenario planning and budgeting, short and long term
- Develop and update forecasts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow)
- Financial monitoring
- Partner with all areas of business functions
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
You should have:
- Proven experience in FP&A in a SaaS business
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent with financial and analytical tools incl Google Sheets and Excel
- Spreadsheet wiz of styling, formatting, and creating formulas
- Prior experience using Salesforce
- Experience in building from ground up - startup experience would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills in English - this position doesn’t require Finnish skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-directed individual contributor, we appreciate proactivity
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a smile and a sense of humor
- Curious and further develop skills
- A chance to grow within the company
- An opportunity to make a real difference in a dynamic work environment
- A work community that supports your personal development and wellbeing
- An internationally diverse team of technically strong professionals
- Competitive salary
- Well-formed benefit package
Flowhaven is building an international organization with core values being in employee wellbeing and growth. We are constantly looking for new ways to support our employees to be able to give their best performance and grow within the company while still maintaining that healthy work-life balance.
Please send us your CV and cover letter. We will start going through applications in week 26 and wish the person who is selected for this position will be able to start as soon as possible, latest in August.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact HR Director Hanna Raeluoto, 0415326884.
We hope to hear from you soon!