Hakuaika päättyy 12.2.2023
- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 14.1.2023
- Työsuhde Vakituinen
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
- Työtehtävän taso Asiantuntija
- Etätyö Tässä tehtävässä on etätyömahdollisuus
Sajas Group is looking for a motivated and experienced Financial Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a Master's degree in Economics and minimum 3 years of experience in financial management and/or controlling, with a focus on group accounting, preferably in a manufacturing environment. As a member of the Group's Management Team, you will help to develop the Group companies within your area of expertise. You collaborate closely with your Swedish colleagues and report to a supervisor based in Sweden.
We offer a dynamic and stimulating work environment with opportunities for personal development and growth, and possibilities to “hybrid work”. You will have the opportunity to deepen your expertise in financial management and work in a multicultural and supportive team. Additionally, as a member of a profitable and international group, you may be involved in acquisitions managed by our owner, Lagercrantz Group AB, or add-on acquisitions for Sajas Group.
· Manage and oversee the day-to-day financial operations of the company, including group accounting
· Develop and improve routines for both internal and external accounting
· Responsible for making financial closings each month in accordance with group guidelines
· Provide financial support and understanding within the company group members
· Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and laws
· Continuously improve the financial management system and processes
· Support with preparation of budget for the business plan
· Be a key person to ensure profitability of the companies manufactured products
· Master's degree in Economics
· Min. 3 years of experience in financial controlling, with a focus on group accounting
· Experience in a manufacturing environment
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Interest in IT technology. Monitor experience is an advantage.
· Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
· Fluent in Finnish and English is essential. Estonian and Swedish are a significant advantage
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 12.2.2023 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit lähettää sähköpostilla. Katso tiedot "Hae työpaikkaa" -linkin kautta.
Lisätietoja saat Anna Sajakorpi, tel. 041-4569320