Our client, Genesta Property Nordic is a real estate fund management company with a focus on commercial assets in the Nordic region. The company generates value for investors through active investment management and property development. It has offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Luxembourg. For further information, please visit www.genesta.eu.
We are now looking for an energetic and effective
Financial Controller/Analys t to join Genesta’s Helsinki team.
As a Financial Controller/Analyst you will be a key person for supporting the Finance and Operations Management team. The position’s main tasks include:
Support the local finance manager in the execution of the following tasks in Genesta Group
• Genesta Finland internal and external reporting (local GAAP)
• Cash management, budgeting
• Co-operation with the auditors
• Corporate governance matters
• Developing IT systems related to financial and operations management
Assist the local finance manager in the real estate companies under Genesta’s management
• Fund Reporting (IFRS), quality control and compliance
• Debt, Cash, Tax and Risk Management
• Corporate governance
• Structuring and financing in real estate acquisitions
• Internal Projects including Best Practices, Planning and Reporting systems
We expect you to have
We are searching for a hard-working team player who has an academic record and a genuine interest of the finance and real estate sector.
Your background is likely to include as following:
• Master of Science in Economics and/or Business Administration (preferably within finance)
• Related work experience is beneficial, but not a demand
• Solution oriented and analytical working style, especially ability to work within tight schedules
• Fluent Finnish and strong written and verbal English
• Excellent IT/system expertise with a strong interest towards digitalization and new technologies
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What do we offer?
We offer you an interesting role within our client’s Finance and Operations Management team. The company has a strong "together we’re stronger" atmosphere where everyone’s contributions have a direct impact on a success of the company. The office is located at the heart of Helsinki. The job assignment is permanent and full-time with a monthly salary plus benefits.
Sparked on interest?
Apply the job as soon as possible, latest 19th of October 2018. Attach your CV in English and your salary request. The position will be filled as soon as applicable person is found. Interviews are hold already during the application process. For more information, contact Senior HR consultant, Maarit Härmälä 0401831791 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Financial Controller/Analyst
Yhteyshenkilö: Maarit Härmälä
Toimipaikka: HELSINKI and ESPOO