FINANCIAL CONTROLLERKempower Oyj
Electrification of transport is one of the fastest growing industries now and so is this critical role! In this role, you will be responsible for Kempower Oyj’s general ledger and control of accuracy.
As Kempower continues its rapid growth, we are looking for a Financial Controller to be responsible for the accuracy of Kempower Oyj’s general ledger and to prepare the financial statements and tax returns according to the agreed schedule. The diverse role gives you an excellent opportunity to grow as a professional and to develop the finance function of a globally growing success-company. Additionally, your main tasks will consist of having the responsibility for developing the financial processes (especially purchasing and inventory), managing the partner operations, and ensuring the accuracy of internal items with Kemppi Group and Kempower Group subsidiaries. You will be contributing to IFRS reporting and its development.
- Accuracy and timeliness of Kempower Oyj’s accounting and financial reporting
- Cooperation with accounting partners
- Reconciliation of internal items between group companies
- Process development and implementation of internal controls (in particular the purchase and inventory process)
- Monitoring of related party transactions on a monthly basis
- Assist management in reporting (analysis of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet)
- Main user responsibilities of the purchase invoice system
- Consult and train the group’s accounting and other staff on matters relating to their area of responsibility
- Prepare ad hoc reports for the group and financial management
- Contribute to the development of the group’ accounting and reporting systems
To succeed in this varied and interesting role, we hope you have already at least 3-5 years of experience in the general ledger and financial reporting preferably in a listed company. In addition to being knowledgeable of financial management information systems, IFRS standards and FAS legislation, a strong ability to develop processes and systems are critical. In addition to a suitable educational background (M.Sc., B.Sc. in Finance) and fluency in English, you will be accurate and able to adapt to a constantly growing business. Your initiative, solution-oriented approach, and natural collaboration skills are essential for success in the role. Your open-minded and self-starting personality will come into its own with us. We have a can-do spirit and great team members, which we hope you will fit into.
The role offers a unique opportunity to develop as a professional. In this role, you will influence and develop the company’s financial operations and business at a global level. As an industry, the electrification of transport is one of the fastest growing at the moment! In addition, Kempower offers you a professional team and an exciting international working environment. At Kempower, employee well-being and leadership are priorities. Flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely and good employee benefits ensure your well-being.
Interested? Please send us your application with salary request as soon as possible, at the latest on February 1, at www.mercuriurval.com. For further information please contact Mercuri Urval’s Consultants Elisa Puolakka +358 40 713 1583 or Anni Routila +358 40 193 8738.