Arvato Financial Solutions is an international company delivering financial products to a variety of B2C focused industries and we are now looking for a new colleague into our Nordic Finance team.
for the Finnish organization. This position is a good fit both for you who already have some experience in the area, but also an opportunity for you who wants to take the next step in your career towards financial controlling. As Financial Controller in Finland you will work as a member of the Nordic Finance teams as well as with Finance colleagues within the whole Arvato Financial Solutions. As a Native in Financial Control you will continuously work on improving data quality and adequate reporting, thus being a key contributor in developing both the function Financial Control and strengthening the recently re-organized Finance organization as a whole. Further, you feel comfortable working with routines and processes but also manage to draw conclusions and see causal relationships in big sets of data. To succeed in this role, you are eager to learn and develop in an international work environment. The role reports to the Head of Financial Control Collection and Financial Services Nordics, located in Varberg, Sweden.
Your main responsibilities:
- Monthly- quarterly- and yearly closing reconciliation/reporting procedures (IFRS/LOC GAAP)
- Assist with a legal unit perspective in budgeting and forecast
- Controlling and analysis of cost and profitability
- Creating cost awareness by providing insights into cost development
- Prepare for annual reports and assist auditors
- VAT and taxes
- Masterdata quality
- Daily tasks in reviewing/approving vendor invoices and key contact with the Finance Shared Services in Varberg, Sweden
- Part of the Nordic Financial Control Team as a strong partner to the Head of Financial Control
- Support with ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Being open to travel occasionally
What we expect from you:
- Experience within Finance, preferably within accounting, auditing and/or financial controlling and reporting
- A university degree in finance, auditing or similar
- In-depth knowledge of accounting, budgeting, planning and audit
- Experience with SAP (preferable SAP JP5 (FI-and CO-module) and SAP FC) and preferably BI systems
- Advantage if you bring knowledge about VAT and tax in Finland
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in both verbal and written English and Finnish
- For the right candidate we offer the opportunity to play a key role in our finance organisation, developing finance into a future-oriented function for growth.
- Personal development plans and programs
- Location in Helsinki or Turku. In Helsinki, new central office with access to training and relax facilities.
- Modern way of working, mixing work from home with office
- Occupational health services
- Lunch and wellness allowance
Please leave your application along with your salary request at the latest on 6th of December 2021 using the link below. Please leave your application as soon as possible, we continuously review applications when received. For more information, please contact Talente Recruitment Consultant Liisa Tapanainen, +358 400 415 923.