We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our Group Accounting team located at Caverion headquarters in Vapaala, Vantaa. Group Accounting is a centralized finance function responsible of group consolidation, development of finance systems and processes and external financial reporting including interim reports and financial statements.
- Monthly consolidation procedures and tasks; profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Preparation of Interim and Annual Financial Statements
- Ensure IFRS compliance and accurate statutory reporting and compliance on ongoing basis. Advising divisions in various accounting related tasks.
- Controllership of the separate IFRS 16 application (Anaplan) and verification of the lease data
- Reporting of acquisitions including purchase price allocations
- Maintain and improve Group’s financial reporting control environment including internal controls
- Secure financial support and expertise for divisions and Support Functions. Advise in accounting related topics (application of IFRS and group guidelines)
- Update Group Accounting Manual and preparation of other accounting instructions
- Maintain and develop chart of account mappings, reporting instructions and relevant technical reporting guidance
- Development of the Group consolidation system HFM together with the HFM key user
- Collaborate with external auditors and ensure compliance of the financials
An Ideal Candidate for this position has
- Master’s degree in accounting or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a similar position with responsibilities in group consolidation and IFRS or proven track record in other financial accounting areas such as auditing
- Solid knowledge and practical experience of accounting standards (IFRS, Finnish GAAP)
- Ability to manage projects and develop processes independently
- Proficiency with IT systems and ability to learn new tools. HFM, Anaplan and SAP Fico experience seen as asset
- Proactive mindset and analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Finnish (interim reports and financial statements are published also in Finnish)
With Caverion you can be proud of the difference you make together with your 15 000 colleagues across 11 countries. We offer you an opportunity to work in an international environment and a challenging position in our Group Accounting team. You will gain wide experience and extensive international contact network and opportunity for professional development. We care about your well-being. With high team spirit we create a safe, open and energizing work environment. We offer you competitive salary and benefits like health care and sports.
For more information please contact Elina Koivisto tel.+358 50 3830 864 best available on Mon 27.9 15.00-16.00 / Thu 30.9 8.30-9.30 or Tue 5.10 9.00-10.00
The applications will be viewed already during the application period. Please send your application with salary request and CV latest by 10 October 2021.
For more information about Caverion as an employer, please visit www.caverion.com/careers #LI-TN1