We are now looking for a Financial Controller for our customer company Citycon Oyj. This will be a permanent position.
You will work in Citycon’s Group Finance and Control team. Your tasks will be for example:
- Group reporting, group consolidation and coordination of BU reporting
- Preparation and coordination of monthly reporting templates for Group and BU’s
- Analysis of financial and operative information, including collection of comments from business units and analysis of Group’s G&A costs
- Reporting of Capex projects and main user of PROJ2016 base in HFM
- Preparation and execution of various IFRS and group consolidation entries
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the needs of business, other functions, and management
We expect that you have previous experience from diverse reporting, analysis, consolidation, coordination, and other tasks related to this position. You are highly motivated and genuinely interested in the duties of a Financial Controller. Your working style is precise but in addition you see the whole picture and you can focus on what is important. You react quickly to changing situation and because you know your skills you also recognize the situations in which you need help. You will work both in Finnish and English.
We offer you a challenging position, fantastic colleagues and a chance to grow professionally. You will have the great opportunity to join the interesting business of shopping centres and be part of one of the leading companies in this business in the Nordics and Baltics.
Ready to become a part of a group of passionate professionals? Join us!
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you, please send your application now. We will start going through the applications immediately and we will fill the position as soon as we find the right person.
More information from:
Barona’s Recruitment Manager Pietari Salmi 0407648198 / firstname.lastname@example.org