Barona Finance Oy
Are you a true professional when it comes to accounting and reporting? Do you enjoy working in an international environment? We are looking for a Financial Controller for our customer company. The contract will be fixed-term (approximately six months).
As a Financial Controller Finland you are responsible for our accounting and reporting. In the accounting part you will work closely with our external partner to secure monthly closing and all related controlling. In the financial reporting part you cover for example our monthly forecasting and related planning. This also includes that you analyze our figures a bit deeper and are able to give financial insights to back up business decisions. In this role you will also be responsible for tax declaration and fiscal year closing.
You will have a key role in supporting our management, following-up on business results and improving processes within our local Finance team. You are an important member of our operational management team reporting to our CFO Nordics located in Sweden.
We offer you
You will be part of a truly international company with a clear focus and a lot of changes ahead of us. You will gain insight into the entire business and work closely with the local teams and have close contact with your Finance colleagues in Europe. You will be located in Vantaa and have the opportunity to schedule your daily routines flexible whether working from the office or home. You thrive in this role when you enjoy working independently and are used to delivering against tight deadlines.
You are the perfect match for us when you have
• At least five years of experience in working in a similar role
• Knowledge in accounting and are used to working with US GAAP
• Prior experience in an international environment
• Relevant academic education
• Good knowledge in financial systems, preferably HFM and V10
• Process oriented mindset and you enjoy working with tight deadlines and tricky questions
• You are fluent in Finnish and English and it’s a big plus if you are able to work in Swedish too
• Understanding of IT architecture and how different IT systems support operations is a huge advantage
• Goal-focused and self-driving attitude and you like to find new ways of doing things
We highly appreciate that you are used to communicating with different stakeholders and even translating financial data into business insights. We are preparing ourselves to some big changes so it is important that you have a solution oriented approach no matter if the question has to do with operational details, short term tactics or long term strategic vision.
All in all we want to make our team even better and that’s where you come along. Do not hesitate to submit your application with CV and salary request as soon as possible.
We will start going through the applications immediately and we will fill the position as soon as we find the perfect match. In order for you to proceed in the recruitment process you will need to consent to security screening. This is a fixed-term position (approximately 6 months).
More information: Junior Consultant Sini Korkiakoski, email@example.com