Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Financial Controller for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Cash-in / out follow-up’s on a monthly basis
- Cash forecast as a part of periodical financial review 2 times per year
- Insurance coordination and correspondence towards different stakeholders as insurers, customer and consortium partner
- Budget and closing reviews in magnitude level
- Project Financial & HSE delegations coordination
- Support Olkiluoto 3 Risk manager on operational risk reviews
- Project internal control
- Sufficient master level education (Finance / Financial accounting / Finance control)
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Flexible attitude
- High initiative
- Motivated and rigorous attitude
- English skills
- French skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.