Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 25.8.2020
We are looking for:
We are looking for a motivated and international-oriented Financial Controller to join Vaisala's Global Statutory Finance team. In this new position, you will participate in managing our outsourced finance compliance processes with service providers globally and be responsible for ensuring high-quality monthly group reporting and local financial statements as well as related analysis for selected Vaisala’s entities.
Vaisala Finance & Control is responsible for providing financial reporting and statutory compliance for Vaisala Group and its 22 subsidiaries in 16 different countries as well as analysis and financial planning in order to support Vaisala management. Global Statutory Finance team is responsible for selected Vaisala entities’ group reporting, financial statements and analysis, compliance in reporting with local requirements as well as with Vaisala's accounting and reporting principles and overseeing financial reports for different authorities.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Administrate and coordinate the compliance processes with our outsourcing partners
- Participate and ensure smooth and timely monthly group closing process for selected entities/branches globally
- Ensure compliance in group reporting with IFRS and Vaisala accounting principles for the selected entities
- Perform other finance related tasks like assisting in setting up new entities
You will be report to Head of Global Statutory Finance and you will work closely with our outsourcing partners and auditors globally as well as with accountants, business controllers and tax team. The position is based in Vaisala’s head office in Vantaa.
To be successful in this global role, you are a team player with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting or related field
- At least two years of relevant experience in different accounting functions
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting standards (IFRS) and processes
- Well-organized, systematic way of working and excellent time management skills
- Will to grow within accounting as well as a service-minded, flexible and proactive attitude
- Ability to work in a global matrix organization with several stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken English, other languages like Finnish, Spanish, German or French are advantage
Please submit your online application by September 10th, 2020 including your CV and salary expectation.
Please be informed that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
For additional information, please contact Hanna Ackalin, Head of Global Statutory Finance, tel. +358 40 820 4459, August 26th between 14-15 or September 4th between 10-11 (GMT +2 time zone).