CWT Finland Oy
CWT is looking for a Financial Controller
We are looking a maternity leave substitute for a Financial Controller to our Nordic team reporting to the Financial Manager Nordics. You will be a part of a dedicated team where no two days are alike. You will be based in CWT Finland’s premises in Helsinki as a part of our Nordic finance team main responsibility being CWT Sweden. You have colleagues also in Stockholm and Copenhagen.
The Financial Controller, Sweden will ensure timely and accurate processing of all accounting activities for assigned work area(s), in accordance with company policy, procedures and performance and quality standards, consisting mainly of:
- maintaining and developing high quality and accurate accounting records and processes,
- ensuring compliance with statutory reporting requirements (Annual reports, Tax filings etc.),
- maintaining and improving strong internal controls,
- working alongside the outsourced Shared services team, ensuring they perform efficiently and effectively,
- participating in the closing process and being responsible for preparation and review of closing activities,
- having ownership of the balance sheet reconciliations (mainly as a reviewer and approver)
- supporting the other team members of the Nordic Finance team
- Strong knowledge of statutory requirements (i.e. Financial statements, income tax, vat-reporting etc.) and interest in maintaining and developing the knowledge
- Relevant education (Accounting)
- Similar work experience (3-5 years) (i.e. Auditor or Controller)
- Good understanding of finance processes and process improvement
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent knowledge of business English and Swedish
- Excellent knowledge in Excel
- Understanding of Information Systems impacts
Temporary contract for at least 12 months.
An exciting, vibrant and international workplace
Good development opportunities, both personally and professionally
A competitive salary according to qualifications, pension and health insurance
If you are interested to know more about the position, please contact Financial Manager Nordics, Tomi Marttila, phone no: +358405679431, email: email@example.com .
Please send your application and CV (in English) via our recruitment system soonest possible.
Application deadline is: 1.7.2019
We will set up job interviews on an ongoing basis, and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.