Cramo is a part of Boels-Cramo Group. Boels-Cramo Group operates in 17 countries and is Europe’s second-largest company in rental industry specialising in equipment rental services. Group total sales was 1.2 billion euros in 2020 with approximately 6000 employees. Cramo is a Northern European division of Group operating in Finland, Sweden, Norway, and in the Baltics. Cramo has around 200 depots and approximately 1850 employees. In the year 2020 Cramo’s sales was 443 million euros. We are a driver of the sharing economy. Learn more: https://www.cramogroup.com.
We are now looking for an experienced and analytical
to join to the Boels / Cramo Financial Control team. As a Financial Controller you will assist in developing Cramo knowledge in group level and the cooperate within Boels / Cramo Finance across the board. You will report into the Group Financial Control team to Manager Financial control in Sittard, Netherlands and your tasks and priorities will be agreed with this team. You will be working from Cramo's Vantaa office with close contact with Cramo's Nordic Finance team in Finland and hence operate within a matrix organization.
Role and responsibility
- Monthly consolidation procedures and tasks; Cramo Group's full profit and loss statement, balance sheet and cash flow independently
- Reporting accordingly to relevant GAAP structure both to Cramo Group and Boels reporting structure.
- Validation, technical analysis and group-level review of reported and prepared figures as well as note information.
- Reconcile AR and AP intra company transactions after subledger closing and book possible differences as accruals.
- Purchase price allocations, impairment calculations in Cramo
- Being part of international team in consolidation process of the whole Boels Group
- Participation in Finance & Control projects (control framework, consolidation, accounting harmonization etc.)
- Support and solving practical level Group accounting matters and issues according to IFRS/Boels GAAP.
- Maintain and develop Cramo/Boels chart of account mappings, reporting instructions, relevant technical reporting guidance.
- Administrator of HFM consolidation and reporting system
- Training and support for end users (business controller and others) to use HFM
- Development of HFM. Acting as the point of contact to develop HFM development to better answer to reporting and business needs.
- Development of relevant group finance processes such as consolidation and Cramo group reporting processes as well to Boels reporting structure
What you'll need to succeed
In this role, it is important to understand the overall picture of the Group's financial administration and you have expertise in both external and internal accounting. You have previously worked in an international environment, independently conducting consolidation. We appreciate your drive, open and analytical approach and your strong knowledge to manage and report Cramo's financial figures to the group level. It is important that you have strong communication skills, you are a skilled team player who can cooperate with multiple stakeholders in different levels.
You'll also need
- Applicable higher university degree
- Relevant knowledge about financial systems used in international markets
- HFM experience as admin responsibility preferred
- IFRS knowledge/experience
- Skilled in Excel
- Fluent working skills in English, Finnish and/or Swedish is an advantage
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Accurate an analytical way of working
- Able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines in team
Cramo Boels will offer
you an opportunity to be part of an international team in interesting and challenging mission. Cramo Finland has been granted the most Inspiring Workplaces 2020 by Eazy Spirit. Cramo colleagues are open, committed, and fun to work with! In addition to a competitive salary, employee benefits (lunch and recreational vouchers) are included.
Send us your application together with your CV and desired salary no later than October 4th at the latest, in https://www.eilakaisla.fi/avoimet-tyopaikat. Work will begin as soon as the right candidate is found.
For more information, contact Eilakaisla's senior consultant Minna Kauhanen, tel. 030 6090 204, or by email to email@example.com.