Financial Controller Trainee, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 13.10.2021
We are currently looking for a talented and development-driven Controller trainee for our clients Financial controlling team in Espoo. Our client is one of the leading technology companies in their industry. The role is a good match for a student or recent Finance graduate who is about to start their career in the field. If you are looking for an international work environment and are passioned to deepen your knowledge and skills in Finance, this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role you will get a great lookout-position in the field of finance. You get to work with different stakeholders, including finance management, driving Global processes execution and improvement actions to deliver results. This team in known for their dynamic environment so we hope that you are as dynamic person.
You are offered
* Possibility to work in a highly known Finnish technology company
* Opportunity to gain work experience in a global work environment
* Great colleagues and comprehensive introduction
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Creating reports
* Support functional or operational area managers in building detailed understanding of business performance
* Quality assurance
* Assist the unit in completing monthly financial reporting activities and securing completion of monthly management reports on time
* Process flow troubleshooting
* Data validation
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Student or recent graduate (B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Finance or another relevant field)
* Fluency in English, Finnish is seen as an advantage
* Excellent communication skills
* Passion for number and strong analysis skills
As a person you are:
* Persistent and proactive
* Courageous and capable of independent thinking
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months trainee program with the possibility to extension
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.