Financial Controller, Helsinki
We are looking for a Financial Controller to our Group Accounting and Financial Reporting team in the Group Financial Controlling function for permanent position. The position is located at our headquarters in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki.
Group Accounting and Financial Reporting team is responsible for the group consolidated financial statements and group’s annual reports. The team provides timely and accurate financial reports to group leadership team, the Board and other management. In addition, this team ensures that local entities follow related accounting and tax legislation and guidelines. The team also guidelines and participates in group budgeting and forecasting processes.
Key responsibilities of the person to be hired include participating in group’s monthly reporting to the management as well as preparation of Group Annual Financial Statements. The position includes continuous communication with group’s foreign subsidiaries. In addition, responsibilities include different tasks of financial accounting for analysis, planning and reporting.
We look forward to the applicant with:
• A Master’s degree in finance, preferably in accounting or equal qualification.
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in similar field of responsibility area.
• Group accounting skills from an internationally operating company.
• Good knowledge of FAS (Finnish Accounting Standards) and preferably general understanding of IFRS.
• Fluent Finnish and English.
• Strong analytical skills and good capabilities to utilize modern reporting tools.
• Knowledge of SAP (SAP FICO, SAP BPC) or similar ERP system is highly valued.
• Good PowerPoint and Excel skills are considered an advantage.
• Good co-operation, coordination and communications skills.
• Comfortable with changes, have a positive can-do attitude and eagerness to learn more.
We can provide you interesting challenges and excellent opportunity to learn and develop yourself in inspiring and international work environment. At Valio, we believe that we can make working life better! Our way of working is based on Valio’s values: consumer and customer focus, responsibility, renewal and collaboration.
For further information on the position, please contact:
Seppo Neiro, Head of Group Accounting and Financial Reporting, tel. +358 50 384 0181, on the 16th of April at 15-16 and on the 30th of April at 14-15 or Helinä Kiikka, SVP, Finance, tel. +358 50 384 0182, on the 18th of April at 10-11.
Please send your application and salary request, by the 5th of May 2019 through the job application link.
For further information about Valio, visit: www.valio.fi
Hakusanat: työpaikat talous, työpaikat taloushallinto, työpaikat, rekry, ekonomityöpaikat, laskentaekonomi