Today, Coherent is one of the world's leading photonics manufacturers and innovators. With headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, and offices spanning the globe and a growing presence in Europe. Coherent offers a unique and distinct product portfolio that touches many different markets and industries. At the forefront of innovation within the laser industry, Coherent is highly respected and renowned for its innovative technologies to create products of the highest quality. Corelase, part of Coherent, is a versatile expert of quality turnkey laser technology. Company has a vast worldwide sales and support network - at your service. The world's second biggest fiber laser resonator producer ensures the customer reliability of service and delivery. Be inspired by precise laser power. We certainly are.
We are now offering a great opportunity for a newly graduated professional
to join our Tampere Finance team as
In this role you will be responsible on supporting our Director, Finance and Administration in a variety of accounting and reporting activities. Also, you have an important role in administrative tasks for example travel arrangements etc.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Entering Supplier Invoices to ERP system and recording accounting information
- Matching POs with supplier invoice
- Creating Payment Runs
- Entering Expense Reports ERP system
- Participating the monthly closing
- Helping with the external and internal audits
- Gathering financial information for external and internal reporting
- Travel arrangements and support in them for the whole personnel when needed
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and optionally ERP ( Oracle)
- Basic English skills
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Vocational Qualification in Business or BBA, specialized in accounting/finance
- You can also start as trainee as a part of your (BBA) studies
In case this position is the one for you, please send your application and CV as soon as possible, latest on August 12th at www.adecco.fi. We will start interviewing already during the application period and position will be filled as soon as correct person is found. For additional information please contact Tiinaleena Anttila at Adecco, tel. +358 50 386 9841.