Dream Broker Oy
Do you work well with both numbers and people? Are you interested in finance and administration core processes? We offer you a possibility to develop into a finance and administration professional.
We are looking for a full-time Financial Assistant to join our Finance and Administration team.
As a member of our team you will take care of various tasks within finance and administration in an international work environment. Your main responsibility will be handling accounts receivables and the processes such as CRM-system sales reconciliations and reporting around it. You will also participate in companies’ accounts payables, support in financial reporting and other finance and administrative tasks. In your role you will actively work in close collaboration with all our functions and country units.
As a Financial Assistant, you will:
- Have responsibility over accounts receivables and its processes and reporting
- Have a possibility to make an impact on company’s financial and administration environment and processes
- Understand accounting practices from various countries
- Learn to use CRM-system from administrative perspective
- Have a chance to join Dream Broker’s success story and support the growth of the company
- Have a possibility to develop into an international finance and administration professional
What we expect:
- 1-3 years of work experience in financial administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in business studies
- Responsibility and accountability as a mindset
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and independently
- Problem solving skills and analytical approach
- High motivation and positive attitude
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
The job is based in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. For further information, please contact Helmi Vuori (+358 40 586 2822).
Please send your application letter with salary request and CV to: email@example.com titled “Financial Assistant” 8th of December 2019 at the latest. We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.