Financial assistant, Oura Health Oy, Helsinki or Oulu or remote work
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 5.10.2021
We are now looking for financial assistant to work in Oura´s finance team. This is a great opportunity for you, who have educational background in finance or accounting to get more work experience! Read more and apply today, we will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Financial Assistant you will be supporting varied day-to-day financial tasks but mainly you will be responsible for keeping the accounting updated by using the NetSuite software program. You will monitor the returns process from the accounting point of view and report or correct any errors. This role will offer you a nice exposure to a great global finance environment and varied tasks in daily finance operations.
You are offered
* A great possibility to grow professionally and learn more about financial tasks
* To get to work in global and growing company
* Flexible working hours + work-life balance
* Collaborative, smart teammates
* Easy-to-reach offices in Oulu Teknologiakylä and in Helsinki city center
* Latest equipment of choice
* Fully remote
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESYour main responsibility is to keep accounting updated when Oura receives returns and if there are changes in the orders. You will register these returns and changes using the NetSuite software. Beside this, you will have also other basic financial tasks to help with.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (E.g. finance or accounting)
* Around 1-year relevant work experience (E.g. summer job or internship)
* Good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
* Fluent English and Finnish language skills
* Ability to adapt new softwares/programs
* Experience of using/knowing NetSuite- program is seen as an advantage. We also hope that tasks related to VAT are familiar to you.
As a person we would like you to enjoy doing routine tasks even it might be a bit hectic sometimes.
We also appreciate if you can work independently, but still have the courage to ask help when needed.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, process oriented, and able to work in a fast-moving environment. This individual is detail oriented and can hold others to a high standard. This is an excellent opportunity to enter a well-funded scaleup on the ground floor.
* Start: As soon as possible, latest mid October
* Work extent: 4 months
* Location: Helsinki or Oulu or remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Oura that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase